Scribe MVP (Most Valuabe Professional) Jayson Goldinger, of Slalom Consulting, posted this useful blog today on Dynamics CRM Online integration with Scribe and we thought our readers would find it useful. Thanks Jayson!
“For those of you who have done data migration or integration with Dynamics CRM Online, you know that the performance may be a challenge. I recently faced that challenge during a recent project. I had approximately 52,000 account records with associated contacts to import. I also needed to do a check (Seek Step) against CRM to see if the record was already in CRM. I was using Scribe Insight with my source being Excel and my target was Dynamics CRM Online using the Dynamics CRM Adapter. On my first attempt my job ran for 9 hours and only imported approx. 15,000 records. At that rate it would have taken over 30 hours to complete…..”
Read Jayson’s entire blog here: http://blog.slalom.com/2012/08/20/increase-dynamics-crm-online-scribe-data-migration-performance/
- Insight 7.6 Released – Featuring Performance Improvements
- Using Scribe DTS Parameters to Change Connections on the Fly
- New Scribe Insight Training for Beginners
- Multi-Target Use Cases: an alternative approach for product catalog integration between Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM
- Scribe presenting at eXtremeCRM and mAX in Rome Feb 3-6, 2013